i got back on track on may 16; I re-committed myself to keto/LCHF whole foods on…


i got back on track on may 16; I re-committed myself to keto/LCHF whole foods only cut out diet soda & alcohol have been ensuring that 90% of my meals are home cooked and have tracked my food (it works for me). i also began a love affair with exercising including long walks at night for mental health tabata intervals on an upright bike and lifting weights at home. it has been working for me and it’s been paying off in many many ways (both internal & external.) but then on thursday i got sick. no exercise no keto just lots of tea chicken noodle soup and cough syrup. today was the first day i started to feel better so i said i was going to meal prep but by 8pm that hadn’t happened. i said to myself “i’ll just go grab a salad tomorrow for lunch” which is a viable option but something came over me and i decided to whip this up. turmeric spiced cauli rice Natasha Fischer palak paneer and curry spiced chicken thighs. took less than 30 minutes is delicious and meets my goals. Excess Matters inspires me so much. she talks a lot about habit change and she reminds me to take it one day at a time and to be gentle with myself while also being accountable to myself. it has been a difficult journey but the past two weeks have been about changing my habits and i can see how in just fourteen days things have turned around. i like the way things are headed. #keto #lchf #lowcarb #lowcarbhighfat #ketogenic #justeatrealfood by healingthroughfood



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้