Some essentials that I tend to stock up on when grocery shopping. I don’t shop …


Some essentials that I tend to stock up on when grocery shopping. I don’t shop emotionally or to experiment with something new that’s a game that exerts too much decision making ability when already out. Grocery lists are always made and time is of the essence. You won’t see me in the cereal aisle trying to figure out whether I want Fruit Loops or Frosted Flakes. With that being said I’ll never eat cereal again after realizing the reason behind why John Kellogg created them. Everything here is chosen to keep me satiated for many hours so I can get a lot done in a day without thinking about food all the time. When I grocery shop I think in macro nutrients in this order 60-70% Fats (sometimes more) 20% Protein and whatever is left for Carbs. From time to time I do eat more Carbs (post workout cheat days etc.) but the rest of the time it’s fairly strict. A Cyclic Ketogenic lifestyle requires discipline and planning but once you’ve felt the benefits you’ll never want to go back. Check out my website dynathrive.com if you want some hard hitting articles that will guide you with diet and lifestyle strategies. by dynathrive



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้