CARBS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY! Keto is the current diet trend lately & many peop…


CARBS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY! Keto is the current diet trend lately & many people are labeling carbs as evil demon worshipers Poor little carbs but honestly carbs arent bad & they wont make you fat. One of the main reasons for fat gain & decreased levels of energy is STRESS Digestive stress from eating too many processed foods that only cause inflammation Mental stress from work bills & daily hardships Emotional stress from bad relationships & bad self image problems Stressed caused by sleep deprivation Stress from not being able to eat anything without guilt since every food we eat now is labeled as bad And listen Ive been guilty too. Ive been on low carb diets & for some time I sworn by them since I was dropping fat I would avoid bread potatoes & tortillas & this helped me get lean Later on I realized that it wasnt the removal of carbs that helped me lose fat It was the fact that I was eating less food that caused inflammation AKA I wasnt bloated anymore And the fact that I was on a calorie deficit Those 2 things are what helped me drop body fat – not necessarily the removal of carbs Aside from counting macros & calories now something I always teach my clients is to figure out what foods cause inflammation This is different for everybody but some of the most common are wheat dairy saturated fats & alcohol So before you cut out carbs in hopes of getting abs pay attention to what foods make you feel bloated and/or give you a runny nose And try to cut one of those foods out of your diet for a week & see how you feel For me thats dairy & most refined carbs (hi cake) I try to consume less of those in my diet but I still do sometimes So if you have been thinking of doing Keto I do encourage you to try it – the more diets you try the more awareness you build on what works for you But before you do see what you can do to reduce stress (this alone can cause fat loss) Sleep 8hrs Drink a gallon of water a day Cut out an inflammatory food from your diet for 1 week Learn to breathe deeply Etc Before I end this can you tag Chip Clark and tell them to sponsor me as their burrito model? You Rock! : @moeghias



Source by luisfcarrillo

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้