The picture on the left was taken last Sunday and the one on the right on Saturd…


The picture on the left was taken last Sunday and the one on the right on Saturday. Between the two I did a cleanse and started a high fat moderate protein low carb diet that includes a form of intermittent fasting. I wanted to try it because I have tendency to go a little overboard on carbs grains really. I’ll grab for a handful of Cheerios or pretzels and while they aren’t necessarily bad they weren’t really adding a ton of nutritional value either. I was just feeling a little more bloated on the days I ate a few too many carbs. With this diet (which I followed from the book called The M.A.D.E Diet) I get most of my carbs from veggies instead of grains and I feel like for the first time in my life nutrition makes sense to me. It finally clicked! (You can follow my journey over the past week at @amberkuiperfitness). I have more energy than I know what to do with and all bloating has completely gone away. My hard work in the gym is showing up much more quickly as I’ve seen my abs popping through more than ever before! I am so passionate about this that I’ve decided I’m going to buy the book for this diet for anyone who joins my June 6th boot camp. I personally plan to do the Insanity Max 30 fitness program plus this high fat diet and I’m confident I will be in the best shape of my life this summer! That program is on sale this month for $140 (program Shakeology included) down from its normal cost of $220. You don’t have to do that program though you can pick whatever Beachbody program you’d like! I would love to have you join me so I can walk you through how to successfully implement this amazing lifestyle! Drop your email below or email me at amber@koinoniaath… for more info! by ambermkuiper



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้